STRAPPT APP TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the following Terms and Conditions before using this application. By using this application, you have agreed to the terms and conditions outlined below. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions do not use this application. Please note, Strapp Pty Ltd reserves the right to revise, update or amend the terms and conditions at any stage in the future. When you use this application you will be bound by the terms and conditions in force at that time, you should therefore read the terms and conditions each time you use this application.
- Acknowledgement: You acknowledge that the following Terms and Conditions are concluded between you and Strapp Pty Ltd, www.strappt.com and its staff, and not with Apple. Strapp Pty Ltd and not Apple, are solely responsible for this application and the content thereof. Usage Rules for this application are as those set forth for Licensed Applications in the App Store Terms of Service as of the Effective Date (which you acknowledge you have had the opportunity to review).
- Scope of License: The license granted to you for this application is limited to a non-transferable license to use the application on any iPhone or iPad or android device that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service.
- Maintenance and Support: Strapp Pty Ltd is solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the application, as specified in these Terms and Conditions, or as required under applicable law. You and Strapp Pty Ltd acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to this application.
- Warranty: Strapp Pty Ltd is solely responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. In the event of any failure of this application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for this application to you; and that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Application, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty.
- Product Claims: You and Strapp Pty Ltd acknowledge that Strapp Pty Ltd, not Apple, are responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party relating to this application or your possession and/or use of this application, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. These Terms and Conditions may not limit Strapp Pty Ltd’s liability to you beyond what is permitted by applicable law.
- Intellectual Property Rights: You and Strapp Pty Ltd acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that this application or your possession and use of this application infringes that third party's intellectual property rights, Strapp Pty Ltd, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
- Developer Name and Address: All questions, complaints or claims with respect to this application should be directed to Strapp Pty Ltd at email@example.com
- Third Party Beneficiary: You and Strapp Pty Ltd acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple's subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of these Terms and Conditions, and that, upon your acceptance of these terms and conditions, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms and Conditions against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
- This application is a source of general information and education for health professionals and individuals who may, or may not, suffer from injury. Strapp Pty Ltd do not make any warranties or guarantees of any kind relating to the content of this application, including that the information contained within this application is accurate, complete or reliable, and are not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of such information. Users of this information should confirm its accuracy, appropriateness and applicability with other sources. The application and content are provided on an 'as is' basis.
- Information contained within this application can at no time replace the expertise of a qualified professional in a clinical setting. Never disregard or delay in seeking medical advice because of any information contained within this application. The content of this application is provided for information only and is not intended to be used or relied upon for treatment or as a substitute for consultation with any health professional, doctor, physiotherapist or specialist.
- Strapp Pty Ltd recommends seeking professional advice before embarking on any form of self-treatment. If you have sustained an injury or have a medical condition, you should promptly seek appropriate medical advice from your doctor. If you think you have a medical emergency contact your doctor or emergency health service immediately.
- Strappt.com, its content, services and this application may contain or direct you to health or medical related materials which you might find sexually explicit or offensive. If you do not want to view or may be
offended by such material, do not use this application.
- Strapp Pty Ltd does not give any warranty, express or implied or any other assurance as to the gains to be made by using this application. Users of this application do so at their own risk.
- Products recommended or purchased from this application may be produced by an external company. Strapp Pty Ltd makes no warranties or guarantees that the products or equipment purchased or recommended in this application or on the Strappt website are applicable, appropriately recommended or useful. Customers choosing to purchase equipment or products from this application do so at their own risk.
- Contact details supplied are provided for basic inquiries and should not be used for medical advice, for urgent or emergency requests, treatment of any injury or condition or to transmit confidential or medical information. Any opinions or information, unless otherwise stated, are those of the creators of Strappt, and in no way claim to represent the views of any other medical or health professionals or institutions.
- Strapp Pty Ltd will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, loss or injury to persons which may occur by the user's reliance on any statements, information, or advice contained within this application or by the user's purchase or use of any products or equipment from or through this application or the Strappt website or recommended from this application or the Strappt website.
- Strapp Pty Ltd is not responsible for the content of external websites, links or for the results obtained by seeing a health professional, doctor, physiotherapist or specialist recommended or not recommended from this application or the Strappt website.
- Under no circumstances will Strapp Pty Ltd or anyone else mentioned on this application or on the Strappt website be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the use or inability to use Strappt or this application. This includes, but is not limited to, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits or damages resulting from lost data, and business interruption.
- The use of this application, the content and the services is at your own risk. When using this application, information may be transmitted over a medium which in many cases, is beyond the control and jurisdiction of Strapp Pty Ltd and its suppliers. Information and files available from this application and the Strappt website cannot be guaranteed to be secure, free from computer viruses, or other faults or defects and you should scan and check such data accordingly. Strapp Pty Ltd is not responsible for any delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of this application or the Strappt website, which is beyond its control.
- By using this application you agree to defend, indemnify and hold Strapp Pty Ltd, its agents, licensors and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your use of the application, content or services. Strapp Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any medical events, injuries, illness or other outcomes related to or resulting from the provision or use of this application, content or services.
- Strappt may contain advertisements for other sites and companies. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse any product linked to or advertised on Strappt or this application. Strapp Pty Ltd makes no assurances or warranties (expressed or implied) about the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any advertisement links to and from other sites. Strappt may provide links to other sites for convenience of users only. These are not necessarily an endorsement of the site. We are not responsible for the content of these sites and visitors access them at their own risk. Strapp Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse a third party site permission to provide a hyperlink to any part of Strappt at Strapp Pty Ltd's absolute sole discretion. Strapp Pty Ltd make no assurances or warranties (expressed or implied) about the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information held within any
third party site to which a user may be linked. By linking users to other web sites Strapp Pty Ltd is in no way endorsing the views or information held within such web sites.
- All information and content of this application is the property of Strapp Pty Ltd and is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. It may not be reproduced or stored in any form without the owners' consent unless otherwise stated. If you wish to print any pages, we grant permission as long as this is for your own private use and information and under no circumstances will you use this information for commercial (or other) gain, and provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, transcribe, reverse engineer, disassemble, store in any database or retrieval system, translate into any other language, resell, copy or distribute material or content from this application without written permission from Strapp Pty Ltd. No
licence is granted to you in these terms and conditions to use any trademark of Strapp Pty Ltd.